[Slackbuilds-users] Slackware 14

Petar Petrov ppetrov at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Jul 31 18:37:54 UTC 2012

Hi to all

Since I joined SBo a year ago and have so far maintained scripts for
only one Slackware release, I have the following question: What shall
I do before the new Slackware release comes out? Am I supposed to
start testing my slackbuilds when Slackware -current becomes RC1? Then
if something needs patching, submit an update? The upload form is
closed now, so what are you guys up to?

Sorry if the questions sound silly, I read the mailing lists archives
from a year ago when Slackware became 13.37, but did not find an answer.

Regards,

Petar