[Slackbuilds-users] Newer version of Calibre

Dan Clough danc3 at cox.net
Sun Jun 10 16:09:53 UTC 2012

Hello list,

Wondering if the maintainer of the Calibre package could update to the
newest version...  The one on SBo is 0.7.45 and the latest is 0.8.55,
and there's quite a long time period between those versions.  I have
tried using the new source with the existing SlackBuild, but it fails in
a number of places, especially the patching lines of the script.
Commented out all the patches but it still fails and I've reached the
limit of my knowledge on how to fix it.

Any chance of an updated build script?

Thanks a lot.