[Slackbuilds-users] eduke32 source moved

Charles Kauffman molbolom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:00:50 UTC 2013

Oddly enough, I had attempted that (USE_LIBVPX=0), which got passed the
first #define USE_LIBVPX, but would fail on the second in game.c.  However,
by deleting everything between "#ifdef USE_LIBVPX" to "#endef", then it
compiled just fine.

And even stranger yet, when I copied the backup game.c over and recompiled
it, then it compiled just fine.

I'm still quite baffled on that.