[Slackbuilds-users] Spotify SBo needs attention

KaMii lacielacie at rocketmail.com
Sat Apr 27 23:50:52 UTC 2013

A few months ago I had emailed the maintainer of the Spotify SBo, letting him know the source link is no longer available as it has been updated to a new version.  This new version is not compatible with the current build script and needs a re-write.  I have never received a response, nor has it been updated... therefore I hope someone that knows how to fix this would kindly take-over as the new maintainer.  I'm afraid my scripting skills are not even close to fixing this.  I have tried and failed.

-KaMii