[Slackbuilds-users] Security list security at slackware.com

slackbuilds at jq.oc9.com slackbuilds at jq.oc9.com
Sun Apr 28 00:39:49 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

This is my first post. I subscribed to the list about a month ago to see
what was going on here because, yes, in 2013, I finally started to use
slackbuilds instead of compiling from the sources when not available in
the Slackware distros.

I am an old slacker since slackware 1.2.3 and I am glad to see the
community is well an alive. Thanks to all contributors!

Now here is my question:
Is there anything equivalent to security at slackware.com for slackbuilds?

The loop would be complete if I could get automated alerts about
strictly security fixes available for slackbuilds.

Thanks everybody!

-alain