[Slackbuilds-users] Request For Testing: Teamviewer 8 (Beta)

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:19:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm planning to submit teamviewer 8 beta into SBo, but i will need
further testing on this SlackBuild script

Why:
- TeamViewer 8 has been released on other platform (Windows and Mac)
and currently it's still beta on Linux platform
- When trying to connect to a host which has been upgraded to
Teamviewer 8, the linux client version 7 will fail and demanding for
upgrade

I have put this SlackBuild in my SlackHacks for some time and i got
several feedbacks, mostly from Ponce, but i will need more testing,
mostly those who uses x86_64 architectures. I have been using it on my
machine (32 bit) and so far, everything works as usual like in version
7

Thanks in advance

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo