[Slackbuilds-users] ksh-openbsd update in sbo git

LEVAI Daniel leva at ecentrum.hu
Tue Jan 8 09:18:36 UTC 2013

Hi!

Regarding the commit f4377265b5c1549a388a018e0b9de6254637e21d, made by
ponce@:

Why did you change the HOMEPAGE variable in the info file? That site has
nothing to do with me, nor I have anything to do with them. You are
misleading the user who might seek further information on this package
or this version of ksh.

This is not the first time you guys change stuff in the scripts or info
files as you wish, without asking me, the maintainer (and not just
particularly in this slackbuild). Respect other's work, please, or at
least ask me before changing my submission.

Thank you very much,
Daniel

--
LÉVAI Dániel