[Slackbuilds-users] ksh-openbsd update in sbo git

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 09:38:20 UTC 2013

2013/1/8 LEVAI Daniel <leva at ecentrum.hu>

> Hi!
>
> Regarding the commit f4377265b5c1549a388a018e0b9de6254637e21d, made by
> ponce@:
>
> Why did you change the HOMEPAGE variable in the info file? That site has
> nothing to do with me, nor I have anything to do with them. You are
> misleading the user who might seek further information on this package
> or this version of ksh.

Sorry, in this case I had the same string as HOMEPAGE and  DOWNLOAD: I
thought it was an oversight :)
I'll fix it promptly.

> This is not the first time you guys change stuff in the scripts or info
> files as you wish, without asking me, the maintainer (and not just
> particularly in this slackbuild). Respect other's work, please, or at
> least ask me before changing my submission.

Usually, if I change something that I think is an error or to conform to
templates I simply fix it, I don't email the maintainer: I'll be
email-chatting all the time.
I do it if I had to do intrusive changes or something in the SlackBuild
isn't clear to me.

Matteo