[Slackbuilds-users] Pmacct not in SBo?

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Wed May 1 16:14:49 UTC 2013

I've just been to SBo to look for pmacct to install
(http://www.pmacct.net/) and it doesn't seem to be available. That is
surprising as it seems to be generally quite a popular tool for
collecting and storing network statistics (I haven't used it before). Is
it just a case that it just wasn't added to SBo because of lack of
resources - or is there a more significant reason why it isn't on SBo?
Googling for Slackware+pmacct doesn't seem to bring any significant
results - and it doesn't appear to be already part of Slackware. Am I
missing something?