[Slackbuilds-users] Pmacct not in SBo?

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Wed May 1 17:09:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

It only means one thing: it has never been submitted.

SlackBuilds.org is based on submissions from users. If you find this
particular tool useful, you can create a SlackBuild script for it (see our
howto) and submit it.
That is how our repository grew to over 3.600 scripts.

There are templates available on our site to start from, and several people
to help you out, in case of problems or doubts, on this list or on
#slackbuilds on freenode.

--
Niels Horn