[Slackbuilds-users] My slackbuilds for 14.1

Daniil Bratashov dn2010 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 14:55:25 UTC 2013

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 15:16:34 +0100
Serban Udrea <serban.udrea at skmail.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> I didn't update lapack-atlas for a long time, but I didn't abandoned
> it either. Thus, if there are problems please let me know the
> details. This shouldn't be the main reason to abandon mpqc.

The main problem with mpqc is that I don't use it, I prefer firefly as
QM code. There should be easy fix to make it work, I can fix it, but I
want to abandon both mpqc and mopac7, if there is no users of this
slackbuilds. Time has changed, there is a lot of better supported QM
programs available, mopac moved to MOPAC20XX, both are no longer
requirements for ghemical.

WBR, Daniil Bratashov.