[Slackbuilds-users] My slackbuilds for 14.1

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sun Nov 3 04:16:33 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2 Nov 2013 17:15:05 +0400
Daniil Bratashov <dn2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Academic
> gwyddion OK, can be upgraded to 2.33 by simple version/md5sum update

Send it along and I'll do that.

> wxmacmolplt OK, homepage is broken
> (http://code.google.com/p/wxmacmolplt/ as reserve one)

Fixed in both (to be) master and (to be) 14.0 branches.

> mpqc FAILED to build with lapack-atlas as lapack, I'll better consider
> it abandoned from now

"it" = lapack-atlas or "it" = mpqc ?  Do you want me to remove "it"
after its identity is clarified?  :-)

> mopac7 OK, but i'll prefer to abandon it from now

Want it removed then?

> Libraries
> libminizip OK, can be upgraded to 1.2.8 with some extra work, I'll
> resubmit when it will be possible

Send it to me :)

> I would like to abandon support of mpqc and mopac7, if somebody wants
> to take over mantainership of it or use it, please send me a letter.

Ah, okay, that answers the earlier questions.  I'll put both of htem
in a "pending-removal" branch, and if nobody's spoken up by the time
we get ready for 14.1, we'll remove them.

> gwyddion and ghemical requires gtkglext built with pangox-compat,
> ghemical may require extra patching if gtkglext will move to new
> version (post-1.2.0, now it is fine)

Yeah, the pangox-compat issue with gtkglext should be fine in
git master now, so we'll leave it alone for now :)

-RW