[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuild for sflphone

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 4 13:24:05 UTC 2014

On 30/03/2014, at 2:25 PM, John Vogel <jvogel4 at stny.rr.com> wrote:

> Two months ago, I created a SlackBuild for sflphone and also SlackBuilds for it's dependancies. I did it at a time when I had the time to help someone out on LQo who was having trouble getting sflphone to build. I don't have the hardware to use or test it myself, though the op send that it worked fine for him. Since I can't test it myself, I haven't submitted it to SBo.
>
> If anyone is interesting in it, it is accessible in my github slackbuilds repo:
>
> https://github.com/jvvv/slackbuilds/tree/master/sflphone
> https://github.com/jvvv/slackbuilds/tree/master/ucommon
> https://github.com/jvvv/slackbuilds/tree/master/ccrtp
> https://github.com/jvvv/slackbuilds/tree/master/libzrtpcpp

The sflphone webbsite looked interesting so I built your packages but found I couldn't do video with it. After also building the gnome client directory (not just the kde client directory), the video became available. That needs additional prerequisites to build - cogl, clutter & clutter-gtk. That much looks good.

I couldn't make the user registration work though - even after going through the registration wizard, it still reports "No registered accounts". Haven't had time to investigate ..

chris