[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuild for sflphone

John Vogel jvogel4 at stny.rr.com
Sat Apr 5 10:24:30 UTC 2014

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 23:24:05 +1000
Christoph Willing <chris.willing at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> The sflphone webbsite looked interesting so I built your packages but found I couldn't do video with it. After also building the gnome client directory (not just the kde client directory), the video became available. That needs additional prerequisites to build - cogl, clutter & clutter-gtk. That much looks good.
>
> I couldn't make the user registration work though - even after going through the registration wizard, it still reports "No registered accounts". Haven't had time to investigate ..
>
> chris

Thanks for taking the time to try the build and also for your report. Before I look into the video issue, I'd like to make sure you used the "WITH_VIDEO=yes" option for the sflphone SlackBuild. I don't currently have build scripts for the gtk deps, but when I get time I can work on these (gsb or dropline might be a place I could start). I'll try to make time to reseach the registration issue, but a good starting point is probably https://projects.savoirfairelinux.com/projects/sflphone/wiki/FAQ#Why-I-cannot-register-my-sip-account-successfully, but that is just a guess. I'll look into that more later today or early tommorow.

Thanks again for your interest and your time.

John