[Slackbuilds-users] xen again

Chris Abela kristofru at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:20:00 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

I suppose that I should warn you that I have not set up Xen for many years.
Although I had made the initial attempts to introduce Xen to SBo, I lacked
proper hardware and spare time, and Mario offered to take over. He showed
me that he had delved deeper into Xen and I was glad to pass all my work to
him. Since then Xen changed a lot and I forfeited any claims that I had
contributed to the current slackbuilds in SBo.

According to my recollection,  dom0 and domU boot from the same kernel and
initrd. I hope that it is correct and it is somehow useful.

Did you contact Mario for assistance?

Chris