[Slackbuilds-users] Handbrake x264 segfault

Thomas thomasrling at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 01:44:02 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Erik Hanson <erik at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> After upgrading to 14.1
> I had some old cruft in /usr/local

Interesting, but this doesn't seem to be similar to my case. My
machines weren't upgrades but new 14.1 full installs, and I have zero
files in /usr/local. Also building with and without the x264
Slackbuild installed made no difference in my case.

I probably should have mentioned that I have AlienBOB's multilib
packages installed on my systems. I don't know if that matters any
here because I've had the same results in an Qemu VM which does not
have multilib packages installed.