[Slackbuilds-users] Needing requirements built with options

Doogster thedoogster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:52:08 UTC 2014

I would prefer that the only hard dependencies specified for
gst1-plugins-bad be the ones that gst1-plugins-bad need in order to be
built.

If you start specifying optional dependencies as hard ones because
unrelated packages need them, then you end up with a mess like Debian where
installing Mutt on your headless server installs X.