[Slackbuilds-users] mlt slackbuild fails to build with jre installed

Kent Fritz fritz.kent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:16:28 UTC 2014

Just to be clear -- I attempted the build when I had JRE from extras
installed.  The failure comes from the fact that the project, when
asked to build the JAVA swig, checks for `which java` rather than
`which javac` when it, in fact, uses javac.  I thought about sending a
patch upstream, but saw that it doesn't even try to do this unless you
ask for it, which the slackbuild does due to, again, `which java`.

I'll be less terse next time, I promise!