[Slackbuilds-users] mlt slackbuild fails to build with jre installed

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:22:40 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014, Matteo Bernardini <matteo.bernardini at gmail.com>
wrote:

> for me is ok, but as it's no error, maybe the maintainer should take
> care of it (my 2 cents).
>
> Matteo

If the OP had a build failure, is it an isolated case or general. I don't
see any difference here between JRE and JDK re: java vs. javac.

I think this needs more consideration by the maintainer and upstream before
SBO patches willy-nilly - given the population this may impact.

-Ed

--
You! What PLANET is this!
    -- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0