[Slackbuilds-users] Texlive-20130530 Build Errors

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 21 21:44:47 UTC 2014

>   After removing the two dot-files in /root I let installpkg run for 9
> minutes; it did not finish. Here's the process list from this attempt:

Well that's just the same.  Something non-vanilla on your box is
causing updmap to whine and whinge.  For example, my vanilla texlive
has no directory '/usr/share/texmf-config' at all, so whatever you
have in there (that your updmap is complaining about) is dodgy.  Your
mission, should you choose to accept it, is to clean up stuff until
you get your manual invocation of updmap to run without asking a
question.  Only then can you expect the installpkg to complete
properly.  I'm done, basically...

Cheers
-D.