[Slackbuilds-users] Current or Release?

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 06:08:50 UTC 2015

On 8/9/15, Klaatu <klaatu at straightedgelinux.com> wrote:
> times in emails, people have mentioned being based on -current.
>
> I test build and test on the latest release. Is this what other
> maintainers are doing or are people assuming -current?

Only stable is supported (as someone already said)... but, sooner or
later, -current will become the next release, so it's nice to know in
advance if a build is broken on -current... and we don't all have time
to continually upgrade -current and test every build, so reporting a
build that breaks for you on -current can still help us.

That's my opinion only, I should mention. I'm not speaking for anyone
else.