[Slackbuilds-users] minidjvu source

Alexander Verbovetsky alik at ejik.org
Tue Dec 1 19:48:39 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015, at 21:43, Didier Spaier wrote:
> I would get it from Debian:
> https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie/minidjvu

Debian repacked the source, there is no corresponding changelog, for
sure they got rid of waf.  Wouldn't it better to use the original
source?

> And check the patch they apply, maybe it's worthwhile.

The short summary of patch contains 2 non debian related changes:
* remove unneeded AC_PROG_RANLIB from configure.ac
* correct spelling by not using the non-word "splitted"
of which the latter, I think, worth to implement :-)

Best regards,
Alexander