[Slackbuilds-users] minidjvu source

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Tue Dec 1 20:20:54 UTC 2015

On 01/12/2015 20:48, Alexander Verbovetsky wrote:
>>> I'd like to make a slackbuild for minidjvu.  Its latest source is:
>>> https://svn.code.sf.net/p/minidjvu/code/trunk/
>>> (it is not changed after 2010).
>>>
>>> What is the best way to have a tarball suitable for submission?
>
> On Tue, Dec 1, 2015, at 21:43, Didier Spaier wrote:
>> I would get it from Debian:
>> https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie/minidjvu
>
> Debian repacked the source, there is no corresponding changelog, for
> sure they got rid of waf.  Wouldn't it better to use the original
> source?

You will be the maintainer, so that's _your_ decision ;)

That being said, I would see if waf (I don"t know what it is)
brings a real benefit to users:
_ If no, I'd just take the Debian archive. Easier.
_ If yes I would make an archive and store it somewhere.
  sbosrcarch would be a good new home for it, I think

Cheers, Didier