[Slackbuilds-users] Support for Python 3 in python-pillow?

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:53:27 UTC 2015

Hi, sorry to have been late catching up with this thread,

I think a single SlackBuild that auto-detects python3 is a horrible
idea for python-pillow.  It would cause an instant regression the
moment that someone with python3 upgrades python-pillow-SBo to the
python2-only python-pillow in -current or 14.2.  A separate
python3-pillow would "just work" now, and would still "just work"
after 14.2 is released, unless Patrick is suddenly going to move 14.2
to python3 and change his python-pillow.

-D.