[Slackbuilds-users] wxPython-3.0.2.0 Available

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jan 12 20:43:31 UTC 2015

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015, Matteo Bernardini wrote:

> sorry Rich, I didn't meant to be rude, but IMHO (don't mean to step on
> Heinz toes) switching to wxPython-3.x for all the stuff we have in out
> repository isn't gonna be that easy. ATM, wxPython is needed by this stuff
> on our repository

Matteo,

   The 'classic' wxPython works with Python-2.x. I haven't switched to
Python-3.x because I've not had sufficient reason to do so.

   If you want wxPython for Python-3.x use the 'Phoenix' versions. It's
not yet as complete as the 'classic' branch, but for those writing
Python-3.x code it's the way to go.

Rich