[Slackbuilds-users] movgrab - maintainer wanted.

korgman korgie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:35:00 UTC 2015

On 27/07/2015 05:57 μμ, Jim Diamond wrote:
>>> movgrab is fairly out of date.  Any plans to update it?

(Excuse my bad english)

Maintainer here. Already send the update yesterday, since you reported only the VERSION is enough to change..

Yes, fairly easy if you ask. I like it that way, because in that case I know that the software works properly at least in two people and my karma is upgrading.

But I don't use the software. I prefer youtube-dl in ~/bin and I update manually. youtube is a moving target like flash.

Anyone, feel free to take it.

>> The current maintainer is no longer active

Yes, Slackware with SBo is pretty full to my taste, but I keep one eye here. :)

ls -l /var/log/packages/ | grep SBo | wc -l
511