[Slackbuilds-users] call for testing - mongodb

Kees Theunissen C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
Wed May 6 17:26:43 UTC 2015

On Wed, 6 May 2015, Miguel De Anda wrote:

>Ahh good point. I had full intentions of creating a separate SlackBuilds
>for those tools and completely forgot. I was thinking of keeping them
>separate as it'll make getting the sources easier - no need for repackaging
>the vanilla sources.
>
>Thoughts?

Repackaging the vanilla sources? You don't need to do that - even if you
combine several sources in the same package.
You can specify more than one download URL and corresponding md5 hashes
in the info file. See for example the system/xen package.

Regards,

Kees Theunissen.

--
Kees Theunissen,  System and network manager,   Tel: +31 (0)30 6096724
Dutch Institute For Fundamental Energy Research (DIFFER)
e-mail address:   C.J.Theunissen at differ.nl
postal address:   PO Box 1207, 3430 BE Nieuwegein, NL
visitors address: Edisonbaan 14, 3439 MN Nieuwegein, NL