[Slackbuilds-users] Hello!

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Tue Oct 13 19:09:46 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself (don't know if people do that here).

I'm Ricardo and I've been using Slackware for a bit over a year and a half,
but Slack is also the distro tha got me using Linux as more than just a hobby
(I think it was 7.1 or 7.2) so it was more like coming back home after using
other distros (SuSE, LinuxFromScratch, Debian, Kubuntu) for some years.

I've been following this list for a few months, learned a lot by reading you
guys!

Anyway, I'm maintainer of zeal.SlackBuild (thanks Willy Sudiarto Raharjo for
your help!) and next week I'll start a two week vacation so I'll se if I can
adopt a few orphan slackbuilds more.

See you arround,
--
Ricardo J. Barberis