[Slackbuilds-users] Hello!

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Tue Oct 13 19:36:17 UTC 2015

Hello Ricardo,

On 13/10/2015 21:09, Ricardo J. Barberis wrote:
> I just wanted to introduce myself (don't know if people do that here).

Welcome!

> Anyway, I'm maintainer of zeal.SlackBuild (thanks Willy Sudiarto Raharjo for
> your help!) and next week I'll start a two week vacation so I'll se if I can
> adopt a few orphan slackbuilds more.

Thanks! Let me be a bit opportunist: some of us also contribute to
http://docs.slackware.com also known ad SlackDocs and
a lot of articles there are still in need of a translation
to es_419 ;)

The same apply to the slint project although Spanish (Latin America)
translation be complete at time of writing.

Cheers,
Didier