[Slackbuilds-users] Hello!

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Tue Oct 13 19:55:49 UTC 2015

El Martes 13/10/2015, Didier Spaier escribió:
> Hello Ricardo,
>
> On 13/10/2015 21:09, Ricardo J. Barberis wrote:
> > I just wanted to introduce myself (don't know if people do that here).
>
> Welcome!

Thanks! :)

> > Anyway, I'm maintainer of zeal.SlackBuild (thanks Willy Sudiarto Raharjo
> > for your help!) and next week I'll start a two week vacation so I'll se
> > if I can adopt a few orphan slackbuilds more.
>
> Thanks! Let me be a bit opportunist: some of us also contribute to
> http://docs.slackware.com also known ad SlackDocs and
> a lot of articles there are still in need of a translation
> to es_419 ;)

Ah, the tedious, thankless job of translating :)

I've done some translations in the past, I'll see if I can chip in there
aswell.

> The same apply to the slint project although Spanish (Latin America)
> translation be complete at time of writing.

This one, right?: http://slint.fr/

I didn't konw it, thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

Cheers,
--
Ricardo J. Barberis
Usuario Linux Nº 250625: http://counter.li.org/