[Slackbuilds-users] Updated quodlibet slackbuild

Christopher Culver crculver at christopherculver.com
Mon Oct 26 23:20:08 UTC 2015

I contacted the SBo maintainer for Quodlibet (K.D. Hedger), but received
no response. Since the 2.4.1 version for which a Slackbuild has been
posted at SBo, Quodlibet has gone through further versions. The current
version, 3.5.1, will build just fine on Slackware 14.1 with a few minor
changes:

* pygobject3 (for which a Slackbuild already exists from SBo) is now a
  dependency

* The project URL for the slack-desc file is now
  https://quodlibet.readthedocs.org/

* The download URL is
  https://bitbucket.org/lazka/quodlibet-files/raw/default/releases/quodlibet-3.5.1.tar.gz

I have updated all the files in the SBo Slackbuild archive on my end,
built and installed the application, and it runs as intended. If the
current maintainer is unresponsive to the SBo admins and no one else is
interested, I could take over as maintainer of this Slackbuild.

Christopher Culver