[Slackbuilds-users] SBo source archive

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Wed Oct 28 21:50:13 UTC 2015

On 28/10/2015 22:17, B Watson wrote:
> Affects quite a few builds, still. Too many for me to want to move them
> to github myself (even if it's 1 click, 162 clicks is a lot).
Well, I didn't suggest that you do that yourself, let alone that you
adopt all the orphans ;)

Also, possibly some of these have already migrated, or will in the
coming months since they are still maintained upstream.

So if no one objects, I would suggest that each maintainer edit the
.info when he or she sees fit. It will still be possible to do that for
the few that could be leftover when Google Code will close.

I write that not knowing what workload this suggestion triggers for our
admins so please correct me if need be.