[Slackbuilds-users] SBo source archive

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:17:49 UTC 2015

On 10/28/15, B Watson <yalhcru at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Would it be acceptable to consider sbosrcarch as the primary source and
>> link to it in the .info?

$ grep -l '^D.*googlecode\.com' */*/*.info |wc -l
162

# get rid of the |wc -l to see the full list

Affects quite a few builds, still. Too many for me to want to move them
to github myself (even if it's 1 click, 162 clicks is a lot).

The only reason I can think of not to want to use sbosrcarch as the
primary source is that it's brand new and the script that manages it
is still under development. But, nothing I do to the script is going to
break any existing URLs, so that shouldn't be a real problem.