[Slackbuilds-users] Keywords in info file

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:17:30 UTC 2015

On 07/09/15 23:55, B Watson wrote:
> On 9/7/15, Christoph Willing <chris.willing at iinet.net.au> wrote:
>
>> There is nothing preventing you from adding whatever you like to your
>> own local .info files - just remember to remove anything additional
>> before submitting to SBo.

Yep, but that requires additional work before submitting and probably
often I would submit the .info with my own fields;)

> Or just include a file called keywords.txt in the tarball. I don't think
> it would cause any problems for the approval process (someone correct
> me if I'm wrong). You'd just have to remember to paste its contents into
> the submission form, when it comes time to submit the build.--

I don't think it's a good idea. This way people would start to include
whatever they liked and it would become a mess for SBo crew.

I will keep the keywords in a separate file and just won't include it in
the upload.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski