[Slackbuilds-users] Keywords in info file

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:34:32 UTC 2015

> I will keep the keywords in a separate file and just won't include it in the
> upload.

How about using dokuwiki? It's how I keep all my maintaining info,
including version numbers, upstream URLs to check for new versions,
mailing list and bugtracker URLs, other distro's packaging repos for
stealing patches ;-) lists of packages that depend on my packages ...
and keywords.

There's an SBo package for dokuwiki, and Giorgio the maintainer
updated it just a couple of days ago :-)

-D.