[Slackbuilds-users] Bug in nvidia-driver slackbuild?

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:32:01 UTC 2016

> Are you using 14.1 slackbuild (version 352.63) or the experimental 14.2
> SBo master branch - which i don't think is updated to the new driver yet
> - or the experimental version 361.42 I posted to this list as a link to
> a download location?

on SBo's master branch are available the versions also present here

http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-testing/14.2/system/

https://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/commit/?id=630b42da82e1e27a78739faabcb2d7dcd6efc77b

I'll grab the occasion to reporta that there seems to be an issue with
libGL linking to the libnvidia-tls library and not finding it (because
it has been moved in a subdirectory?): this seems to manifest whenever
building anything linking to libGL in a host with these latest drivers
installed.

Matteo