[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: monit change request

Bryan Harris bryanlharris at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:32:13 UTC 2016

Interesting re: the restart command.  I think it's fixed by using
"monit quit" for the implementation of /etc/rc.d/rc.monit stop ---
i.e. more like what the upstream authors would do.  It's instantly
restarted on my machine when I do restart (using rc.monit script from
my last web form submission to SBo).

Can you test if it still behaves that way with the latest/current SBo package?

V/r,
Bryan