[Slackbuilds-users] Are new submission accepted yet?

Bryan Harris bryanlharris at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:51:25 UTC 2016

The fedora people have a list called devel-anounce that you have to join if
you want to be a package maintainer.  It is supposed to be a low volume
list (I just joined a little while ago today).  But then again just talking
about it on the list seems to have resolved the situation easily enough,
and their entire situation over there reminds me of gov't-level amounts of
bureaucracy.  So I'm not sure I should be pointing to them as a good
example.

V/r,
Bryan