[Slackbuilds-users] My new submission was rejected by mx.partnerconsole.net

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 21 06:03:07 UTC 2016

On 21/08/16 13:01, Duncan Roe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On trying to upload a new package, I received
>
>> duncan_roe at acslink.net.au was rejected by mx.partnerconsole.net.
>
> but that's my subscribed address. What's happening?

Pointing a browser at acslink.net.au produces a page from
netregistry.com.au saying:

"acslink.net.au is a parked domain

The owner of this domain has yet to point it to a website or online
content. This means that the domain is parked."
(then more related stuff)

Also,
     whois acslink.net.au
shows that ns{1-3}.partnerconsole.net are DNS servers for that domain.
Therefore rejection by mx.partnerconsole.net would imply some problem
with the registration or configuration of the domain.

chris