[Slackbuilds-users] iPerf3 build script for testing

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 15:01:05 UTC 2016

You can just use a SRCNAM variable, which is set different from the PRGNAM
variable. This allows the source to be named a certain way but you can call
the package something else.

See my python3-setuptools SlackBuild for an example:
https://github.com/bassmadrigal/slackbuilds/blob/master/python/python3-setuptools/python3-setuptools.SlackBuild