[Slackbuilds-users] OpenJK SlackBuild

Danny Schmarsel danny at schmarsel.de
Wed Dec 28 06:38:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the OpenJK SlackBuild. Thanks for approving it and
making some useful changes here:
https://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/commit/?id=debf9bca9

Most of them are nice, but you adjusted the SlackBuild in a way, that
it's not possible to build both games at once anymore:

*snip*
if [ "$BUILDJO" = "yes" ]; then
   JOARGS="-DBuildJK2SPEngine=On -DBuildJK2SPGame=On
-DBuildJK2SPRdVanilla=On"
fi

cmake \
     -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS:STRING="$SLKCFLAGS" \
     -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING="$SLKCFLAGS" \
     -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt \
     $JOARGS \
     -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
*snip*

When BUILDJO=yes, Jedi Outcast is built. If it's not set, Jedi Academy
is built. That is not intended. If you look at my original SlackBuild,
you can see that I made a second block just for Jedi Outcast:

https://schmatzler.de/my_slackbuilds/OpenJK/

Please change it back, before submitting.

-Danny