[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20161231.1

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 05:11:44 UTC 2016

That's weird. It must be the same issue with content-disposition that I'm
seeing with transgui when using slackrepo. I'll probably rework both
scripts to handle things better and submit updated scripts for next week's
public update.

It seems I either didn't understand how github handles their releases or
they've recently changed something. I was under the impression that you
could title the file anything after the version number, but it seems that
only works now without content-dispassion (eg using wget)... if you use a
browser or wget with --content-disposition option, it replaces the name
with the repo name.

https://github.com/leonsoft-kras/transmisson-remote-gui/archive/v5.5.0/transgui-5.5.0.tar.gz

>From plain wget, you get transgui-5.5.0.tar.gz.

But from the browser or wget --content-disposition, you get
transmisson-remote-gui-5.5.0.tar.gz.

I guess that's what I get for changing names and/or version numbers to make
things easier for me. I'll have fixed scripts submitted within a day or two
that will handle it properly.

Thanks again