[Slackbuilds-users] Patched some of my SlackBuilds for 14.2

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:50:44 UTC 2016

> Hello,
>
> I have tested my SlackBuilds on -current, and noticed that three failed
> to build. So I have fixed them (mostly thanks to Gentoo).
>
> atftp: downgraded to 0.7 from 0.7.1 and using patches from Gentoo and
> Debian to make it build.
>
> xli: fixed build using patches from Gentoo.
>
> meh: cherry-picked a commit so that the build succeeds on -current
> (newer giflib).

hi Leonard,

have you tried building your scripts from our git master?

because atftp and meh has been already fixed by David Spencer to build
on current, see

https://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/commit/?id=8436124972a552d2221f4691692f97e4e5eaa24a

https://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/commit/?id=015f5aa75bdef4bbc1d2d16d83a6d24adcfc4e0f

I just tried to build xli on latest current and it seems ok: do you
prefer to apply the patches to it despite it building fine already?

Matteo