[Slackbuilds-users] Patched some of my SlackBuilds for 14.2

Leonard Schmidt lems at gmx.net
Wed Jan 27 17:08:41 UTC 2016

Hello Matteo,

Matteo Bernardini writes:
>hi Leonard,
>
>have you tried building your scripts from our git master?
>
>because atftp and meh has been already fixed by David Spencer to build
>on current, see
>
>https://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/commit/?id=8436124972a552d2221f4691692f97e4e5eaa24a
>
>https://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/commit/?id=015f5aa75bdef4bbc1d2d16d83a6d24adcfc4e0f
>
>I just tried to build xli on latest current and it seems ok: do you
>prefer to apply the patches to it despite it building fine already?

thanks for pointing me to these commits, I wasn't aware my SlackBuilds
have already been fixed. I just tried building xli on current, and it
indeed builds fine. Strange, I remember building it some months ago on
current and it was failing.

Please disregard my mail then, I'm fine with how David Spencer (thanks!)
has fixed my SlackBuilds for current.

Leonard