[Slackbuilds-users] Hello and two slight bugs on mod_wsgi and texlive-fonts

Arnaud arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net
Thu Jul 21 09:05:22 UTC 2016

Hi!

	I'm lurking here since a few months, but emails sent from my other
address are rejected, so I finally decided to use that one and participate a
little.
It's my first message here, hence I'm unsure about how I should report this,
so I'm dropping it here waiting to be enlightened, and looking forward to do
more contributions.

Here are two small glitches I encountered today, using git master branch :
 * I just rebuilt mod_wsgi and the "slack-desc" file displays:
	Homepage: http://www.postgresql.org
It should be http://www.modwsgi.org

 * DOWNLOAD from texlive-fonts package is http:/... There's a "/" missing

Best regards,