[Slackbuilds-users] Hello and two slight bugs on mod_wsgi and texlive-fonts

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Thu Jul 21 09:16:33 UTC 2016

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 11:05:22 +0200
Arnaud <arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net> wrote:

> 	I'm lurking here since a few months, but emails sent from my
> other address are rejected, so I finally decided to use that one and
> participate a little.

If you're interested in figuring out why, mail postmaster@
with details.

> It's my first message here, hence I'm unsure about how I should
> looking forward to do more contributions.

Well, you've got a good start :-)

> Here are two small glitches I encountered today, using git master
> branch :
>  * I just rebuilt mod_wsgi and the "slack-desc" file displays:
> 	Homepage: http://www.postgresql.org
> It should be http://www.modwsgi.org

commit 6008de6cf60b8b618ad47504f00a2c3400f09b0d
Author: Robby Workman <rworkman at slackware.com>
Date:   Thu Jul 21 04:15:04 2016 -0500

    network/mod_wsgi: Fixed homepage link in slack-desc

    Thanks to Arnaud.

>  * DOWNLOAD from texlive-fonts package is http:/... There's a "/"
> missing

commit de5b1e5e5970201d01fa6f656524d7b1fc986936
Author: Robby Workman <rworkman at slackware.com>
Date:   Thu Jul 21 04:13:10 2016 -0500

    office/texlive-fonts: Fixed download link (again)

    Thanks to Arnaud.

-RW