[Slackbuilds-users] Call for Bug Fixes, Patches, etc

Luís Fernando Carvalho Cavalheiro pessoal at profcavalheiro.com
Mon Mar 14 21:35:18 UTC 2016

I'm with -execdir approach. I use it on my personal slackbuild scripts (hosted at https://github.com/lcavalheiro/slackbuilds - I plan to submit them to http://slackbuilds.org as soon as submissions are allowed again), and all of them build very well :-)

I'm testing the tree approaches (find + xargs, find with -exec and find with -execdir) right now. As soon as I have a result I'll send it to here.