[Slackbuilds-users] BUG: sayonara-player 0.9.2 segfaults; complex, untested workaround

Fellype do Nascimento fellype at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:17:47 UTC 2016

On 10/06/2016 11:38 PM, B Watson wrote:
> On 10/6/16, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
>
>> Instead of adding soundtouch as hard dep for gst-plugins-* to fix a
>> single package, i propose to add soundtouch as hard dep of
>> sayonara-player with a note that it should be installed before
>> installing gst-plugins-bad.
> List soundtouch first in REQUIRES. It'll help out the most common case,
> someone using sbopkg to install all the deps (assuming gst-plugins-bad
> wasn't already installed without soundtouch support). At least, most
> people will install all the deps in order.
To list soundtouch as a dep of sayonara-player will solve the problem
*if* gst-plugins-bad wasn't already installed without soundtouch
support. But if gst-plugins-bad is already installed, it will be
necessary to recompile it after install soundtouch. I think that the
note must contain this information.

Fellype