[Slackbuilds-users] Cron file included with clamav-unofficial-sigs seems broken/incompatible with Slackware

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 09:42:58 UTC 2016

The clamav-unofficial-sigs.cron crond crontab file included with
clamav-unofficial-sigs seems to be incompatible with the version of Cron
used on Slackware. It uses the extra field for the username (clamav)
which seems to break things on Slackware. I've just noticed this on
several clamav installs which were months out of date, as the cron file
never worked. Also, I'm not sure the "/bin/bash" bit on the crontab line
is needed - as it works fine for me without it.

Could this be fixed please - unless I'm doing something silly and it
should actually work?