[Slackbuilds-users] Openshot

bch at shroggslodge.freeserve.co.uk bch at shroggslodge.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Oct 22 08:07:25 UTC 2016

Good morning everyone

Is it likely that we will see a move towards the latest release of Openshot
please?

I am asking because I wondered, not withstanding and respecting
maintainers' time constraints etc, if one of the issues would be that there
has been some fundamental changes to the latest regarding dependencies and
so forth. I am probably showing my ignorance, but I had read somewhere that
it now requires QT (not GTK).

Has anyone built the new release yet on Slackware and does it work fine ?

Thanks for any insight etc.  Peace and best wishes.
Habs